For Social Programme bookings please email: email@example.com
1. Day Safari at Tala Game Reserve, including Lunch (full day).
Includes guided transport from/to Durban, a 2-hour game drive on an open vehicle with ranger and Lunch (including 1 soft drink).
USD170-00 per person.
2. Cultural Tour to Phezulu Zulu Village with tea/coffee & scones, Mandela Capture Site visit and Lunch on the Midlands Meander (full day).
Includes guided transport from/to Durban, entrance tickets to Phezulu Zulu Cultural Village and reptile park, tea/coffee & scones at Phezulu, a visit to the Nelson Mandela Capture site and Lunch (including 1 soft drink) at Piggly Wiggly on the award winning Midlands Meander craft route.
USD170-00 per person
3. Half day Durban City sightseeing tour including Snack Pack
This includes guided transportation and snack pack (bottled water, juice, fruit, packet of crisps, dried fruit sticks, chocolate bar)
USD50-00 per person
4. Scuba Diving at Aliwal Shoal
Aliwal Shoal was rated as one of the world’s top 10 dive sites by legendary Jaques Cousteau.
1 dive including full equipment hire as well as transport from/to Durban.
USD100-00 per person.
Dives are always in the morning as this is when the weather is at its best. The exact dive site is decided on the morning of the dive once the dive master has seen the qualifications of all of the divers on the dive. He also takes the weather and sea conditions into consideration and makes his decision from there.
5. uShaka Marine World and Wet ‘n Wild water park (with optional Shark Cage Diving)
This includes guided transportation from/to Suncoast.
USD40-00 per person (entrance only)
Optional addition: Shark cage diving is an additional USD16-00 per person.
6. Round of Golf at Durban Country Club (18 holes)
Including guided transportation from/to Suncoast as well as golf club hire.
USD140-00 per person based on minimum 2 persons travelling. Book a round of golf here.