The 10th International Forum on Elite Sport will offer unparalleled opportunities to suppliers and organizations to showcase their products and services to the world’s Olympic Training Centre and High Performance Centre Directors.
To ensure that it remains the hub for all delegates the Exhibition will be set up in the entrance hall to the Forum where refreshments will be served during the tea breaks.
If you are interested in exhibiting at the Forum, please contact us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Exhibitors registering before the deadline will have the following benefits:
– Company listing in the official Forum Programme and on the Forum Website
– Company listing on all exhibition signage
– Free exhibitor badges offering to access to the Forum, including Opening Cocktail function and Gala Dinner. Each exhibitor will receive a limited number of free badges based on the number of purchased square metres (additional exhibitor badges can be purchased):
|Purchased Square Metres||Exhibitor Badges|
|From 9 to 18m²||3|
|From 18 to 36m²||6|
Provisional Exhibition Opening Hours:
Thursday 24 August 8h30 – 17h00
Friday 25 August 8h30 – 17h00
Saturday 26 August 8h30 – 16h00
Order your Exhibition Space
Exhibitors can purchase either:
– Space only (9m², 18m², 27m² or 36m²). Exhibitors who order space only are required to bring their own booth.
– The cost per square metre is: USD 125
– Shell Scheme Packages come in two sizes, 9m2 and 18m2. The price per square metre is USD 125, on top of which the cost of the shell scheme is added (USD 1,035 for 9m2 and USD 1,660 for 18m2).
|9m² Shell Scheme Package|
|1 table||1 plug point|
|1 waste basket||Space ($125/m²)|
|Waste Removal fee||Price: $ 2160|
|18m² Shell Scheme Package|
|2 table||2 plug point|
|2 waste basket||Space ($125/m²)|
|Waste Removal fee||Price: $ 3910|
*Prices are in USD and subject to 14% VAT
Only fully completed exhibition space orders will be accepted.
The exhibition space order will only be confirmed upon receipt of payment in full accordance with the Terms and Conditions.
The Forum secretariat reserves the right to accept or reject applications and to assign spaces as it sees fit.